Last Revised: March 1st, 2018
EastPro Limited (“EastPro
1. Your Consent
2. Collection of Personal Data/Information
In general, you can visit this Website without identifying yourself or revealing any of your Data. There are times, however, that you may choose to give us your Data.
We may ask you to provide personal data such as your name, address, phone number, email address, user name and password, profile picture, country, and information about your photography experience and preferences.
If you sell or purchase something from us, we may collect payment information, such as
name and other information necessary for us to process the transaction.
We also collect Data from you when you register as a member and from time to time when you:
· send photos to us,
· apply for a license to use photos,
· display photos or products for sale or licence,
· purchase photos, products or services from us,
· join our courses, classes, trips or tours
· participate in our competitions, contests, giveaways, sweepstakes, promotions or special programs,
· put LIKE, or follow a photographer,
· sign up to receive email from us, open or respond to our emails, visit any page online that displays our ads or content,
· use our Website, or
· in other circumstances with your consent, or where permitted or required by law.
3. Cookies or Other Tracking Technologies
Most web browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. You can choose to ‘not accept’ cookies by changing the settings but if you do so you may find that certain features on the website, including online banking, may not work properly.
4. Storage, Keeping and Security of Personal Data
Please be aware that despite our efforts, no data security measures are 100% secure at all times. Therefore, EastPro cannot guarantee that your Data is under absolute security with the existing security technology. If you have any questions about the security of our Website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will retain your Data for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services and to maintain a record of your transactions for financial reporting purposes. We will retain and use your Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
5. Our use of your Personal Data
We use your Data for the following photography platform and services purposes:
· Set-up and administration of EastPro membership accounts
· Listing your licensed photo and products
· Processing your purchase order
· Processing payments for stock photo sell and dues, second hand cameras and lenses sell and dues, photography class or trip, or other products or services
· Photography administration, such as gallery and stock photo sections, keeping of membership levels, number of LIKEs, members following, and tracking dues payments
· Delivering marketing and events communications to you across various platforms, such as email, telephone, text messaging, social media, mobile devices, smart phones, apps, and online. If we send you a marketing email, it will include instructions on how to opt out of receiving these emails in the future. For apps, you may turn off the alert or notification.
· We may use personal information to meet our audit requirements, security purposes, respond to requests from law enforcement agencies, and to protect our rights and safety. We may be required to use and retain personal data for legal and compliance reasons, such as the prevention, or investigation of a crime, loss prevention, or fraud
· Help us improve our services to you
· For internal statistical, marketing or operational purposes, such as to measure and understand demographic, user, user interest, purchasing and other trends among our users
· Respond to your questions
· Comply with applicable laws and regulations;
We will not use your Data for direct marketing purposes unless with your consent.
6. Disclosure, Sharing and Transfer of Personal Data
third-party service providers: We partner with and are supported by
service providers. Your Data will be made available to these parties only when necessary to fulfill the services they provide to us, such as
data management for processing and maintaining your Data, software, system, platform support, storage, cloud hosting services, direct marketing services, advertising, data analytics, and order fulfillments and delivery. Our third-party service providers are not permitted to share or use your Data that we make available to them for any other purpose than to provide services to us.
· Legal obligations: as requested from government agencies, including law enforcement and other public authorities, which may include authorities outside of Hong Kong.
· Security and safety – To project our rights, users, members, systems, and services.
7. Privacy Protection for Children
In compliance with applicable laws and regulations, we do not intend that portions of this Website that require provision of personal data will be accessed or used by persons under the age of eighteen (18). This Website is designed and intended for adults. If we later learn that any registrant is under the age of eighteen (18), we will take appropriate steps to remove that registrant’s information from our database. We will not knowingly collect or use any personal data from children we know to be under the age of eighteen (18) without obtaining express parental consent.
8. Links to Other Web Sites and Social Networks
From time to time, this Website may contain links to and may be used by you in conjunction with third-party apps, services, and other websites that are not affiliated with, controlled, or managed by us or
other web sites that are operated by us or our affiliates but are subject to separate privacy policies. If you use these links, you will leave this Website. The privacy policies of such other web sites govern the information collection, use and dissemination practices occurring on such web sites. You should read the privacy statements and terms and conditions of linked or referenced sites you enter. These third party web sites may send their own Cookies and other tracking devices to you, log your IP address and otherwise collect data or solicit personal information.
Our websites or apps or electronic mailings may also include social networking features, such as the Facebook® “Like” button and widgets, “Share” buttons, and interactive programs. If you choose to connect using a social networking or similar service, we may receive and store authentication information from that service to enable you to log in and other information that you may choose to share when you connect with these services. These services may collect information such as the web pages you visited and IP addresses, and may set cookies to enable features to function properly. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any information collected by these third parties, so please review the privacy statements or policies applicable to the third-party services you connect to use. You may choose to not connect your social media account with EastPro.
9. Notification of changes
10. Access to or Correction of Personal Data
We respect your right to access and control your information.
Your right to access or correct your Data is subject to applicable legal restrictions. We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections. Depending on the scope of your data access request, we may impose a reasonable administrative fee for complying with such a request.
11. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
12. About Payment Security
PayDollar is a leading, secure and reliable international payment service provider to banks and online merchants since 2000. Customers' payment details are securely transmitted to the acquiring bank, card and payment companies for real-time transaction authorization using 256-bit Extended Validation Certificates (EV) SSL transaction encryption. PayDollar supports CVV/CVC check as well as 3-D secure authentication of Visa and MasterCard namely: Verified By VISA, MasterCard SecureCode for added security protection for both customers and merchant.